To make the most of All Saints' Day or recharge your batteries for a weekend, head to the Loire Valley for a break in nature, history and gastronomic delights. Enjoy a host of experiences specially designed for young and old alike. Vibrate to the rhythm of nature. The Sources de Cheverny estate is set to become the setting for some of your fondest memories.
As autumn approaches, the environment around Les Sources de Cheverny is transformed into a huge natural playground. Whether you're travelling with the family, as a couple or with friends, you can take full advantage of the pleasures of this exceptional season. All you have to do is put on your boots and venture out into the region for some unique experiences.
In our region, history lovers will have the opportunity to satisfy their curiosity and thirst for knowledge thanks to fascinating visits dedicated to discovering castles.
As for wine connoisseurs, they'll have the chance to explore a rich land whose production has grown steadily over the centuries, transforming the region into France's largest vineyard to date.
- WINE TOURISM The Loire vineyards are famous for their beauty and richness. Over the centuries, wine production has undergone uninterrupted development, making this the largest vineyard region in France to date. You'll have the opportunity to unveil the mysteries of winemaking, savour exquisite wines and immerse yourself in the spellbinding world of wine.
- At the Heart of French History Situated at the confluence of the Loire, the Sologne forest and the magnificent châteaux and gardens of the Renaissance, the region offers a variety of activities to suit all tastes. Our team of concierges is at your service to meet your every wish, including organising memorable visits to the region's châteaux and historic sites.
Sports & Leisure
Electric Bike Discovery If you prefer a two-wheeled adventure, our range of electric bikes will enable you to set off on a (re)discovery of the Châteaux of the Loire. These UNESCO World Heritage sites are emblematic of the region's history and culture. With our electric bikes, you can explore these treasures easily, without excessive effort, and at your own pace. This is your chance to delve into the legends and mysteries surrounding these majestic châteaux.
- Forest walk For nature lovers, we invite you to marvel at a walk in the forest. There, in the heart of the majestic Sologne forest, you'll have the chance to listen to the stag's bellow, a powerful and mystical sound that echoes through the woods. This sensory experience is an extraordinary sound spectacle that will connect you to nature in a deep and immersive way.
- Picnic - €25/person, 1 basket at €50 for 2 people.
Create unforgettable memories by enjoying a gourmet picnic lunch, meticulously prepared by our chef. Sit outside, out of sight, and discover our magnificent region. This delicious break in the heart of nature combines tasty flavours and enchanting panoramas for a truly unique experience.
- Private Tennis Lessons - 80 euros/person In the peaceful setting of Les Sources de Cheverny, between majestic forests and lush vineyards, you'll find a brand-new tennis court. Racquets and balls are available from reception. For private lessons and to improve your game, our instructor, Julien, is available for all levels of ability, guaranteeing you a rewarding family experience.
- Yoga Retreats and Weekends Les Sources de Cheverny is dedicated to your well-being and to activities centred on meditation and yoga. Our natural setting encourages you to disconnect from everyday life and reconnect deeply with yourself and nature. Every month, we organise several weekends and retreats focusing on yoga, well-being and detox for a family experience.
Discover more activities
The little extras that make all the difference
At Les Sources de Cheverny, everything has been thought of to ensure that your tribes have a divine time. In the evening, unwind in the cosy atmosphere of our Junior Suites and Suites with separate lounges.
Breakfast delivered to your room, room service... We'll create a tailor-made experience for you to enjoy.
It's the perfect opportunity to create unforgettable memories as a family, exploring the region's rich cultural and natural heritage. Make the most of every moment to reconnect with your loved ones and experience magical moments.