Take advantage of a 3-night break to get away from it all and discover an exciting region full of UNESCO World Heritage treasures: time to explore the magnificent historic châteaux reflected in the Loire. It's a chance to share unique moments and enjoy new experiences as a family. The Châteaux of the Loire rival each other in their inventiveness to arouse the interest of the youngest visitors. At the Château de Cheverny, they can experience the adventures of Tintin through an interactive exhibition. At Chenonceau, the donkey park and the labyrinth in the gardens will also be of great interest, as will the discovery of the secrets of Chambord through a game of riddles.
This offer includes:
– 3 nights in Junior Suite or Suite
- Delicious breakfasts for all the family, delivered to your room or served at the restaurant buffet
– Half-board in our country-inn restaurant L'Auberge (menu excluding drinks)*
– A Châteaux pass to discover the jewels of French history with your family (Chambord, Chenonceau, Blois and Cheverny)
* Meals at the Michelin-starred gourmet restaurant Le Favori* are also available on reservation at an additional cost.
From €1,660 for 2 adults and 1 child
Conditions of sale: free cancellation 7 days before the arrival date.
Tourist tax to be added to the room rate: €1.50 per adult per night