SUMMARY OF OUR HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOL
We are delighted to welcome you again at Les Sources de Cheverny.
Rest assured that we will never minimize the importance of the current situation and the precautions that need to be taken.
Our Managing Director and all department heads ensure that no risk is taken, either for our teams or for our clients.
We want our hotel to continue to welcome you in the best conditions and to represent this enchanted parenthesis in the heart of nature.
As part of this approach and in a desire for transparency, we are making available to you this short version of our health measures adapted to the current situation.
Les Sources de Cheverny's team
– Training of all our employees
– Appointment of a Covid referent in each department
– Posting of health recommendations in each department
– Daily monitoring and application of health recommendation and regulations
PROTECTING GUESTS AND EMPLOYEES
– Mandatory wearing of mask for all employees
–Frequent hand washing
– Limitation of physical contacts between people
A SPECIAL SERVICE
– Reconfiguration of spaces to ensure social distancing
– Use of credit card and room based billing are prefered
– Decontamination of all products received (package, equipment, kitchen)
– Hand sanitizer available on all welcome areas
– Reinforced cleaning
– No entry to the room in the presence of the client
– One referent for the establishment
– One person in each department:
> Ensure compliance with new practices
> Train and sensibilize team members every week
BEDROOM AND BATHROOM
– Ventilation at each passage
– Surfaces cleaned with microfibre and virucidal disinfectant
– Personal belongings are neither touched nor moved
– Total disinfection of door handles, telephones, remote controls and switches by the maid and then the housekeeper
– Change of masks, gloves and hand washing between each room
– Ventilation of all premises twice a day
– Surfaces cleaned after each passage
– Toilet disinfection at a reinforced rhythm
– Disinfection of bikesbetween each time slot
– No crossover between clean and dirty
–Dedicated and regularly disinfected storage space
– Regular rotation of the linen to avoid prolonged storage
DISINFECTION AFTER A CONFIRMED CASE
– 48-hour period during which the room is ventilated and condemned
– Protection of the cleaning staff (gloves, gown, mask…)
– Complete disinfection of the floor and surfaces
PROCEDURE IN CASE OF FIRST SYMPTOMS
If a client notifies an employee of symptoms that may be suggestive of Covid-19, the employee should contact their manager who will forward the information to management. The client is isolated in his/her room. The « caregivers » protect themselves by adopting “barrier measures”.
Management will call the EMS (15) with information on symptoms and recent whereabouts. The EMS will decide whether or not to follow up on the medical care procedure.
People who have had contact with a person infected with coronavirus must also be managed by the health authority, and the appearance of any symptoms will be monitored for 14 days following the last contact.
We apply this protocol in a thoughtful and responsible manner, taking into account in each of our decisions our impact
in order to preserve our environment as much as possible.